FSD Dodge Cummins AC Receiver Dryer Relocation Kit 03-09
Looking to clean up the engine bay of your 2003-2009 Dodge Cummins? If you answered yes then this kit is for you! Full Send Diesels AC receiver dryer relocation kit is a drop in kit to move the ugly receiver dryer down to the frame rail. Aside from it clearing out the cluttered engine bay and looking better, it gives you more space to run a turbo setup of your choice and still retain AC for those hot days at the track! We have run this kit with a Steed Speed T6 Competition manifold with a T6 S400. You couldn’t retain AC with that setup without bending your factory lines to the absolute maximum while having to worry about them rubbing your turbo and piping possibly causing a refrigerant leak or messing up your perfrect powdercoat. This kit comes with all the necessary hardware you need to do the job.
- Lifetime Warranty
- High quality AC hose and fittings
- TIG welded Receiver Dryer bracket
- Grade 8 Hardware
Full Send Diesel LLC
- Full Send Diesel
- Most Kits are in stock but on occasion it could be 1-2 weeks before they ship.
- 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L 24V Cummins - Turbo Chargers & Components - Gaskets & Accessories
- 2007.5-Current Dodge 6.7L 24V Cummins - Turbo Chargers & Components - Gaskets & Accessories
- Dodge Cummins - 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L 24V Cummins - Cooling System
- Dodge Cummins - 2007.5-Current Dodge 6.7L 24V Cummins - Cooling System
- Shop By Part - A/C & Heating
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground shipping on orders over $150.00 ( Lower 48 States) some exclusions may apply
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.