Warranty, Returns & Shipping
- Returns are accepted within 15 days of the delivery date. The product must be in the original packaged and unused. The product will need to be sent in and verified before a refund is issued. There is a 10% minimum restocking fee on all products. This covers our time, shipping costs to you and consumables such as packaging, tape, shipping labels etc. THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON ELECTRONICS.
- Apparel- Made to order- Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Full Send Diesel LLC Products (Parts)- Usually ship same day, occasionally we will run into a backorder in which it could take 2-5 days to ship.
- All other products- Most are instock or ship directly from the manufacturer. Due to a severe increase in demand there are many companies falling a bit behind so it is possible that some products may be on back order, in which you would get an email giving you a rough ETA for when it should ship. Personally I will tell you I have seen some products be on back order for several months, that is usually not the case, BUT I want you to be aware. As said above there are absolutely no returns, refunds or order cancellations. All sales are 100% final even if you just placed it and it did not ship yet. That being said, if you are worried or would like us to get you an ETA for a product before placing your order, please send an email to Sales@fullsenddiesel.com with the part number and description and we can get you an ETA on when it should ship.
-Braided Lines & Hose Kits
—All FULL SEND DIESEL braided lines & hose kits carry a lifetime warranty.
—At no time is Full Send Diesel LLC liable for any damages or expenses that occur from using our products.
—Any issue that arises with our products will be taken care of as soon as possible at no charge. FSD will cover all expenses to get you the warranty issue taken care of and in a timely manner. Our warranty covers any issue that is a fault of ours or the hardware we use. It is very rare that we do have to warranty any of our hose kits but failures do happen and they get taken care of immediately at no charge. If you already have our kit but made an honest mistake we will help you get the replacement part you need at a discounted price.
Below is a list of things that are NOT covered under our warranty.
-Hose rubs on something and punctures the hose causing a leak.
-Fitting threads stripped, or over tightened broken fitting.
-Hose melts because it was too close to something hot.
-Hose kinks because it was not properly routed.
-Weather causing rust or corrosion to the hose and or dry rot due to the climate.
-Other Full Send Diesel Products that hold warranties are workmanship warranties meaning we will warranty it if the problem that arises is a fault of ours. We do not warranty products that were installed improperly.
—Full Send Diesel LLC holds the right to have the final say in what is covered under the warranty and what is not covered under the warranty. We do stand behind our products very proud and although we rarely ever have a failure, when we do we get it taken care of immediately.
—To have our product warrantied please go to our contact page and get in touch with us so we can get your issue resolved.
- NON-FSD products you must contact the manufacturer direct to try to resolve the issue. If they need anything from us we are glad to help!
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE ADDRESS TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT TO.