Looking for a kit that has it all? Featuring a mandrel-bent 4-inch intake tube for massive airflow gains, HSP's signature heat shield Box eliminating unwanted hot air entering the cold air intake. For every 1-degree increase in intake air temperature will result in a 3hp loss. This kit also features HSP's high flow turbo mouthpiece that outflows any ported mouthpiece on the market. It will also include HSP's hot side and cold side intercooler piping.
The factory intercooler tubing on 2001-2004 Duramax Trucks is very restrictive and failure-prone. The factory intercooler tubing is only 2.25 inches in diameter and has a 90-degree boot at the intercooler that is prone to failure. With this routing there is a possibility of the hot side intercooler tube rubbing on the power steering line, causing the line to rub a hole in the tube resulting in a boost leak.
HSP's solution to this problem is to run the hot side tube directly into the intercooler using race-proven 5 layer silicone boots resulting in lower temperatures, better airflow, and added clearance in tight places. To help get the exhaust gases out of the engine, this kit includes our factory replacement 2 inches up pipes.
Our up pipes use .120 inch wall tubing with the toughest bellows on the market to ensure they last as long as your truck. When it comes to styling we have included our forward-facing thermostat housing with coolant return to help keep your IHI turbo running cool. Is your factory coolant tank starting to show its age? Also included is our factory replacement coolant tank to keep your engine bay looking good. Our coolant tank features an all-aluminum design with an incorporated low coolant sensor.
- 1x 3 Inch x 4 Inch Straight Boot
- 4x 3 Inch T-bolt Clamps
- 2x 2.25 Inch - 3 Inch Reducer Boots
- 2x 2.25 Inch T-bolt Clamps
- 2x M4 x .7x10mm Bolt
- 3x 10-32 x 3/8 Inch Button Head Screw
- 4x 1/8 Inch Aluminum Rivet
- 1x 3.5 Inch - 4.5 Inch Reducer Boot
- 1x 3.5 Inch T- Bolt Clamp
- 1x 4.5 Inch T-Bolt Clamp
- 1x 4.5 Inch Filter
- 3x M6 x 1.0x20mm Button Head Screw
- 1x LB7 Turbo Inlet O-Ring
- 1x Radiator Cap
- 5x 1/2 Inch Worm Gear Clamps
- 1x 1 Inch Worm Gear Clamp
- 1x 1/2 Inch NPT float Switch
- 1x Low Coolant Sensor
- 1x Thermostat Housing O-Ring
- 3x M6 x 1.0x35mm Flange Bolt
- 6x M6 Fender Washers
- 3x M6 Nylon Lock Nut
- 4x M8x1.25-25mm Socket Cap Bolt
- 4x M6 x 1.0-18mm Socket Cap Bolt
- 1x M14 x 1.5 to 3/8 Inch Hose Barb
- 1x M14 x 1.5 Metric Port Plug
- 1x Metric bond Seal 14mm
- 1x 1.75 Inch x 3 Inch Straight Boot
- 1x 1.75 Inch 90 Degree Boot
- 4x 1 3/4 Inch Worm Gear Clamps
- 2x Up-pipe Gaskets (Turbo side)
- 2x Up-Pipe Gaskets (Manifold Side)
- 16 Inch of Trim seal
- 1.5' of 3/8 Inch Heater hose
LB7: 03-04 VIN Code 1
How Do People Know Vin Code? Engine code is dictated by the 8th character of the vin number. The 10th character is the year of the truck.