2010 Dodge PowerFlo In-tank Lift Pump Assembly. No more noisy lift pumps, cutting holes in your fuel tank, or quarter tank issues. Our drop-in lift pump allows for silent operation, utilizes the factory connections for an easy installation and its active fill bucket technology eliminates the need for a draw straw or tank sump.
The PowerFlo Lift Pump operates with two OEM quality gerotor pumps that have surpassed 12,000 hours of durability testing and together flow enough fuel to support 800 plus rwhp.
The PowerFLo Lift Pump is also backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Integrated Regulator Eliminates Over Pressure Situations and Provides Proper Fuel Pressure Delivery to CP3
- Utilizes Factory Quick Disconnects For Quick and Reliable Installation
- Less Susceptible to Gelling in Cold Weather
- Float and Level Sending Unit Properly Scaled For Accurate Fuel Level Readings
- Active Fill Bucket Eliminates The Need For Tank Sumps or Draw Straws
- In-Tank Installation Provides for Silent Operation