Looking to upgrade your intercooler piping? HSP has a bundle kit for you. Featuring 3-inch mandrel bent hot side and cold side tubes with our max flow Y-bridge and turbo mouthpiece. The factory hot side intercooler tube on your 2011-2016 Duramax is notorious for failure.
The two-piece design from the factory has crimped on boots that have a tendency to fail under heat and pressure, it's only a matter of time before it leaves you on the side of the road. The factory cold side also has its limitations and is made of plastic with an unreliable clamping system. This kit replaces all the failure-prone piping and will come with our race-proven 5 layer silicone boots to give you years of worry-free driving.
Companied with our Max flow Y-bridge and turbo mouthpiece you can expect to see gains in performance while keeping engine temps down.
- 3x 3 Inch x 4 Inch Straight boot
- 7x 3 Inch T-bolt clamp
- 1x 2.25 Inch - 3 Inch Reducer boot
- 1x 2.25 Inch t-bolt clamp
- 1x Duramax Pre-made Hose
- 1x M6x1.0x16mm Flange bolt
- 4x M6x1.0x20mm Flange Bolt
- 2x M6x1.0x25mm flange blot
- 1x 1/2 Inch Worm gear clamps
- 1x 5/8 Inch worm gear clamps
- 2x 1/8 Inch NPT Brass plug
- 1x Rear cover coolant plug
- 1x Coolant plug o-ring
- 1x 3/4 Inch to 5/8 Inch heater hose connector
- 1x 3/8 Inch coolant plug
LML: 11+ VIN Code 8
How Do People Know Vin Code? Engine code is dictated by the 8th character of the VIN number. The 10th character is the year of the truck.