Maximize power and reliability in your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke with the BD-Power 1045801 Scorpion S369SX-E Turbo Kit. Featuring many BD-Power exclusive components, the Scorpion Turbo Kit is built around the BorgWarner S369SX-E turbocharger for increased horsepower, airflow. Using the BorgWarner SX-E series turbochargers gives you an added layer of reliability over your stock turbocharger which is known to fail due to the factory design flaws. 2015-2016 models require BD 1045805 Upgrade Kit (see below).
- Supports Up To 625HP
- Increased Reliability
- Increased Performance
- Power When You Need It
- 12 Month / 12,000 Mile Warranty
- Borg Warner S369SX-E series turbocharger with FMW
- 1.00 AR Ratio
- BD 90-deg compressor cover with 3in outlet
- BD high performance T4 flanged exhaust manifold, stainless heatshield and crossover tube
- BD billet aluminum pedestal block with oil drain and feed. Includes 1/8 NPT water feed port if using water cooled waste gate (Or CHRA).
- BD high strength A356 aluminum intake horns
- BD high strength A356 Y-Intake with meth, NOS and boost pressure sensor bosses
- BD custom 4in cold air intake with 8in OD high-flow velocity stacked filter
- BD complete high flow aluminized 4in downpipe that mates to stock flange position for easy install to stock or aftermarket exhaust systems
- BD cold air charge tubes, 3.5in intercooler to intake tubes with pressure sensor provision
- Stainless heat shield keeps heat in and intake temperatures down
- Incorporated dual 1/8 NPT EGT ports as well as the provision to use a factory EGT sensor
- BD Boot Lock ready with boss positions on intake and outlets
- Compatible with stock or aftermarket water-to-air intercooler
2015-2016 model years require 1045805 application kit.
For F-250/350 models only. Not for use on Cab & Chassis.
Aftermarket tuning for non-VGT turbocharger and other supporting modifications are required.
A/R Ratios are suited for non-wastegated applications. External wastegate fitted to exhaust manifold optional.
Not available for sale in the state of California Click here to read Emissions Notice.