We have bundled everything you need in a lift kit for your Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There's no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito Front Lift kit is designed and engineered to offer superior ride quality and corrected CV joint angles.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Remote Reservoir shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Remote Reservoir front shocks are rust resistant and have a metal impact extruded aluminum body to increase cooling capacity.
These shocks eliminate oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. They are easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The Cognito 5-Inch Block and U-Bolt Kit includes 5-inch tall powder coated semi-gloss black cast steel blocks and heavy-duty zinc plated U-bolts.
Note: This kit is for the vehicles that do not have StabiliTrak. The simplest way to tell if a vehicle does not have Stabilitrak is single rear soft brake line from chassis to axle, and the front brake lines by single crimp on the fitting crimped to the rubber brake line.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 7 inches of front lift
- Cognito Block and U-Bolt Kit yields 5-inches of rear lift
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Level vehicle stance front to rear
- Maintains adequate droop travel for superior ride quality
- Allows for up to a 35x12.5 tire on 10-inch wide wheel with 4.5-5-inch back spacing or 37x12.5 tire on 9-inch wide wheel 5.75-inch back-spacing
- 10-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA