Pitman and Idler arms have been an inherent wear problem within the steering systems of Chevy and GMC trucks and SUVs for decades.
The Cognito PISK (Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit) replaces the problem components that plague OE and aftermarket steering systems on several models and years of GM trucks and SUVs.
These improvements are accomplished through application of Cognito's innovative, patented design, by providing additional support to the vehicles pitman and idler arms, which eliminate the forward and rearward movement of the center-link.
- Only for use on stock height or lifted vehicles with the OE center-link in the stock location.
- Only compatible with 3 bolt idler arm vehicles.
Some of the key benefits of this kit are:
- Increased steering component and tire life
- Improved handling and fuel mileage
- Reduced lane wandering and driver fatigue.
- Kit includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- Made in the USA