The Fleece FPE-CCBT Crankshaft Barring Tool allows you to turn your 1989-2015 Dodge 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins over with ease. A new design that is much easier to use than the barring tool that interfaces with the flywheel housing and starter ring gear. To install, simply remove the 4 bolts holding the damper, install this tool, re-install the bolts and torque to spec. You'll never back a bolt out of the damper when trying to reach TDC and overshoot.
They are especially useful when removing and reinstalling a transmission. No need to use a pry bar on the starter ring gear to rotate the enter to R&R converter bolts.
- Built From 1018 Steel
- Accepts 1/2" Drive Ratchet
- No Need To Remove Once Installed
- Works w/ Factory Crank Bolts & Roll Pins
- Fits Vibratech Fluidampr & Factory Dampers
- Electorless Nickel Plated For Corrosion Resistance