The Fleece FPE-DPK-59-0307 Dual CP3 Pump Installation Kit includes all the components you need to begin the build of your custom Dual CP3 Fuel System on your 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins. A Dual CP3 system adds an additional CP3 in conjunction with your factory pump so you can make the most out of your aftermarket tuning, injectors, and other upgrades. Combine this Fleece hardware kit with a CP3 Pump, Spoked or Solid pulley, Fleece Fuel Distribution block, and a hose and fitting kit to complete your fuel system (other components sold separately).
- Easy Install Kit
- Exclusive Pump To Pump line
- Increased Engine Performance
- Cummins Common Rail Dual CP3 Bracket
- Cummins Heavy Duty Dual Pump Belt
- Fan Shroud Bracket
- Dual Pump Pulley – Idler
- Cummins Dual Pump Idler Pulley Spacer
- Cummins Dual Pump Controller
- High Pressure Dual Pump Line (CP3 to CP3)
- High Pressure CP3 Fitting and Non-Return Valve
- (6) M8x1.25 Flange Nuts
- (6) M8x1.25x50 Carriage Bolts
- M10x1.5x40mm Flange Head Cap Screw
- M8×1.25 Flange Head Cap Screw
- M18x1.5 CP3 Nut
All 2003-2009 year models include a Fleece Performance exclusive pump-to-pump line.
This kit will not work with a Factory Intake Horn, an aftermarket one such as a Banks Intake Horn must be used.
Not available for sale in the state of California Click here to read Emissions Notice.