The Fleece FPE-DPK-67-1012 Dual CP3 Pump Installation Kit (Without Pump) includes the necessary components you need to begin the build of your custom Dual CP3 Fuel System on your 2013-2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins. A Dual CP3 system adds an additional CP3 in conjunction with your factory pump so you can make the most out of your aftermarket tuning, injectors, and other upgrades. Combine the installation kit with the Fleece hardware kit, CP3 Pump, Spoked or Solid pulley, Fleece Fuel Distribution block and a hose and fitting kit (other components sold separately).
- Easy Install Kit
- Exclusive Pump To Pump line
- Increased Engine Performance
- Cummins Common Rail Dual CP3 Bracket
- Cummins Heavy Duty Dual Pump Belt
- Fan Shroud Bracket
- Dual Pump Pulley – Idler
- Cummins Dual Pump Idler Pulley Spacer
- Cummins Dual Pump Controller
- High Pressure Dual Pump Line (CP3 to CP3)
- High Pressure CP3 Fitting and Non-Return Valve
- (6) M8x1.25 Flange Nuts
- (6) M8x1.25x50 Carriage Bolts
- M10x1.5x40mm Flange Head Cap Screw
- M10-1.5x25mm Flange Head Bolt
- M8×1.25 Flange Head Cap Screw
- M18x1.5 CP3 Nut
Note: This kit will not work with a Factory Intake Horn, an aftermarket one such as a Banks Intake Horn must be used.
Not available for sale in the state of California Click here to read Emissions Notice.