Upgrade the fuel system on your 2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Cummins with the Fleece FPE-FFD-RF-3G-67 Fuel Distribution Block. If you have an aftermarket fuel filtration system such as an Air Dog or a FASS and dual CP3 pumps, this fuel block will allow you to get rid of your unnecessary factory fuel filter and give you a convenient and clean location to route your feeds, returns, and sensors. It mounts in the factory fuel filter location to allow you to use your factory return lines without any relocating or bending. It also features a port for the factory WIF (water in fuel) sensor, a 9/16-18 o-ring port (dual CP3 return port), (3) 3/4-16 o-ring ports (feed ports), and (2) 1/8 NPT ports (sensor ports).
- Fuel Block
- Replacement Banjo Washers
- WIF Sensor Port
- 9/16-18 o-ring to -6AN male fitting (dual CP3 return port)
- 9/16-18 o-ring port plug
- (3) 3/4-16 o-ring to -8AN male fittings (feed ports)
- 3/4-16 o-ring port plug
- (2) 1/8 NPT ports (sensor ports)
- Water in Fuel Sensor Plug (M14x2.0)
Note: Product may vary slightly from image.