Add the latest in shock technology to your 2005-2016 Ford Super Duty with the Fox 980-24-677 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock Absorber. The 2.0 Performance Series Shock Absorbers will transform the performance of your Truck. They use Fox race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find race-proven performance valving technology, Fox Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Ext. Length: 21.950
- Col. Length: 13.850
- Travel: 8.100
- Top Mount: SM3
- Bottom Mount: ES7
2005-2007 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty 4WD - Front, Lifted 0"-1.5"
2008-2010 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty 4WD - Front, Lifted 0"-1.5"
2011-2016 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty 4WD - Front, Lifted 0"-1.5"
Note: Lift height is suggested by Fox. Due to the many different aftermarket suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for proper application. Shock absorbers sold individually.