Certified for use with racing fuels, ethanol-based fuels (E85+), diesels/bio-diesels, methanol, and ethanol/gasoline mixtures. This hose will not deteriorate, dry, harden, or permeate fuel (emit fuel vapor) with the presence of ethanol in gasoline.
This hose is NHRA approved and can be found on the NHRA approved product list.
For use with RaceFlux brand and other traditional AN fittings. Sold by the foot.
Features and Benefits
- Availble in -6AN, 8AN, -10AN and -12AN sizes
- NHRA Approved
- Color is black with gray stripes
- SAE J30 R9 rating
- 33% lighter than traditional stainless steel braided hose
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant Nylon outer cover
- Smooth bore Viton FKM fluroeslastomer rubber inner layer composed of vinylidene fluoride (VDF), hexafluoropropylene (HFP) and tetrafluoroethylene (TFE) with a high fluorine content for excellent chemical resistance
- Reinforced with a lightweight embedded stainless steel inner braid for use in vacuum applications
- -40°F (-40°C) to 302°F (150°C) operating temperature
- 300 PSI max operating pressure
- 1,000 PSI burst pressure
- For use with traditional reusable AN fittings (not for use with push-on style barbed fittings)
- Note: This hose should not be submerged in fuel or used inside of fuel tanks