The Longhorn Fab 200901-UNV-86 Traction Bars feature a universal fitment and can be installed on a wide range of applications. This kit is the perfect solution to putting traction bars on your truck. Almost all trucks have wheel hop issues right off of the factory floor. Even under stock power levels this wheel hopping can cause extremely costly repairs, including broken driveshafts, broken axle pinion yokes, premature u-joint failure and wearing of suspension components. On top of these issues anytime the wheel hops, it is not touching the pavement. If it is not touching the pavement, youre not getting traction!
Longhorn Fab Shop listened to the demands and created a simple, cost effective solution to the problem. Longhorn Traction Bars are affordable enough for the daily driven truck, yet strong enough for dedicated sled pullers and drag racers. Whether you drive your truck to watch the competition, or trailer it in because you ARE the competition youll love the strength, design, adjustability, and ease of installation of the Longhorn Traction Bars.
- Manufactured In The USA!
- Frame Mounts Can Be Bolted (C-Frame) Or Welded (Boxed Frame)
- Laser Cut & CNC-Bent Brackets Ensure Perfect Fit
- Completely Adjustable For Suspension Preloading Without Removing
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Length: 86" (Fits Most Long Bed Models)
- Massive 2" Diameter Heavy-Duty Steel Tube
- Radiused Rear Axle Tabs (Welding Required)