Cool down your engine compartment with the Mishimoto MMHP-TB-T3 Titanium T3 Turbo Blanket. One of the biggest downsides to a turbocharger is the massive amount of heat that it produces. Installing a turbo blanket helps to keep the heat from spreading throughout the engine bay. Constructed using a combination of a volcanic lava rock outer layer and 96% silica inner layer, the blankets interior is rated to 2300°F, and can withstand up to 1800°F of direct exterior heat.
- Interior Rated to Max Temperature Of 2300°F
- Rated To 1800°F Direct Heat And 2000°F Radiant Heat
- Specifically Designed for Reducing Engine Bay Temperatures in Turbocharged Vehicles.
- Volcanic Lava Rock Outer Layer And 96% Silica Fiber Inner Layer for Optimal Heat Protection
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty