Reduce the temperature in your engine compartment with the Mishimoto MMHP-TB-T6 Titanium T6 Turbo Blanket. One of the biggest drawbacks to a turbocharger is the enormous amount of heat that it produces. Adding a turbo blanket to your T6 will help prevent the heat from dispersing throughout the engine bay. Constructed using a combination of a volcanic lava rock outer layer and 96% silica inner layer, the blankets interior is rated to 2300°F, and can withstand up to 1800°F of direct exterior heat.
- Interior Rated to Max Temperature Of 2300°F
- Rated To 1800°F Direct Heat And 2000°F Radiant Heat
- Specifically Designed for Reducing Engine Bay Temperatures in Turbocharged Vehicles.
- Volcanic Lava Rock Outer Layer And 96% Silica Fiber Inner Layer for Optimal Heat Protection
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty