The Mishimoto MMRAD-F2D-11S Aluminum Secondary Radiator increases reliability and durability in the cooling system of your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke. The 6.7L Powerstroke has two separate cooling systems, with this radiator cooling the secondary system which maintains ideal temperatures for the transmission cooler, EGR cooler, fuel cooler, and most importantly, the liquid-to-air charge air cooler. This 6.7 Powerstroke Secondary Radiator is constructed from high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum with a 100% brazed aluminum core 19% thicker than factory.
During testing, Mishimoto saw a coolant temperature reduction of at least 7 degree F and a 7 degree reduction in charge air temperatures. This aluminum secondary radiator features strong TIG-welded aluminum end tanks for superior durability and longevity that will keep your truck on the road and out of the shop. The Mishimoto Ford 6.7 Powerstroke aluminum radiator retains factory fitment, fitting both the factory and Mishimoto Primary 6.7L Radiator, for an easy installation process. As with all Mishimoto Powerstroke performance parts, this aluminum radiator is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct Fit Upgraded Replacement
- Removable Thermostat Housings
- Reduces Coolant Temperatures Up To 7 Degrees F
- Reduces Transmission, Fuel & EGR Temperatures
- Reduced Charge Air Temperatures Up To 6 Degrees 7
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 27% Increase In Fin Area
- 19% Thicker Core Than Factory
- 16% Increase In Cooling Tube Surface Area
- Overall Height: 22"
- DPI: 13339
- Drain Plug Thread Size: M12 x 1.5
- Overall Length: 48"
- Outlet: Factory-Style Quick-Disconnect
- Rows: 2
- Inlet: Factory-Style Quick-Disconnect
- Core Length: 39.4"
- Core Height: 21"
- Core Thickness: 1.96"