RaceFlux's RH7 stainless braided hose features a blended Nitrile rubber (NBR) and CPE elastomer inner layer for compatibility with most automotive fluids including engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, air and vacuum.
For use with RaceFlux brand and other traditional AN fittings. Sold by the foot.
Features and Benefits
- Durable stainless steel outer braid
- Smooth bore Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR)/CPE elastomer inner layer
- -40°F (-40°C) to 302°F (150°C) operating temperature
- 1000 psi (68.94 bar) max operating pressure
- 3000 psi (206.84 bar) burst pressure
- For use with traditional reusable AN fittings (not for use with push-on style barbed fittings)
- Note: Safe for use with most fuels, but not SAE J30 R9 rated. For SAE J30 R9 rated hose with low fuel permeation, see RaceFlux's RH1-series Viton hose.