Stainless Diesel 2nd Gen style turbo piping kit for Dodge Diesel trucks are built with HIGH STRENGTH CND'd flanges & aluminized mild steel piping. Unlike some competitors who use rubber hose & plastic pipes - our kits are strong enough for high boost anytime for many years! This piping kit puts your single turbo in twin position. We find that inverting the manifold (facing upward), helps your turbo spool faster & more efficiently.
All of our piping kits have a 1 - 2 week build time as they are built upon ordering.
Included in this kit:
- S465/83/ choice of .90, 1.00, or 1.10 exhaust housing (Borg Warner cast wheel, box unit turbo)
Stainless Diesel Manifold (Optional)
Black Turbo Blanket included
- High Flow Stainless Diesel cold air kit w/ S&B Airfilter
- Braided SS High Temp Oil Supply Line
- Oil supply line fitting
- Oil drain line
- Oil drain gasket
- Turbo Gaskets
- Turbo Mounting Studs
- Turbo Mounting Bolts
- V-Band Clamp
- High Torque T-Bolt Clamps
- 3.00" Bead-rolled Intercooler Pipe
5.00" Air Cleaner Pipe w/ AIT and MAF sensor bungs
- 5.50" to 5.00" boot w/ clamps
- 4.00" Down Pipe (aluminized mild steel)
- 1.00" Divided Billet Spacer
- Installation instruction packet w/ pictures
- ANY 465 with a .90 exhaust housing is subject to over-speed and turbo failure, use at your own risk!