Our traction bars are stout, beefy, adjustable and made of steel that bolt directly to the bottom of the axle replacing the OE rear leaf plate and replacing it with our axle mounts, these are constructed from 1/4″ mild steel and replace the factory cast rear leaf plates (no drilling, welding required), simply remove the factory plates and add our rear plates! The frame mounts are constructed from 3/16″ mild steel and require (4) 3/8″ holes to be drilled through the frame and attached with 3/8″ grade 8 hardware!
Our design prevents wheel hop during hard acceleration in lifted trucks by preventing the axle from twisting backwards as it delivers forward thrust. Our traction bars also help four-wheel-drive trucks maintain traction in off-road maneuvers by preventing wheel bounce.
- No more axle wrap
- Both rear wheels remain grounded (equal ground pressure), providing constant forward progress and no rear end hop
- More suspension control
- Firmer transmission shifts
- Easier on drive line parts: U-joints, pinion yokes, driveshafts, and leaf springs
- Improved launches at the track
- (2) Heavy duty adjustable, steel constructed, fully welded ladder bars.
- (2) Replacement rear leaf plates
- (4) Front mounting brackets
- All Necessary grade 8 hardware
All of our products start in a 3-D model to ensure quality and fitment & backed with a lifetime warranty! (this does not cover wearable parts)
These are some of the highest quality traction bar kits on the market engineered to fit your truck like they should!
Disclaimer: UCF products are built & coated to order. We outsource coating and it can take time depending on workload. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON CUSTOM ORDERED ITEMS ! AFTER YOUR ORDER IS PLACED IT IS FINAL !
Please enter the following information into the customer notes section in the checkout screen:
1. Make/model/year of your vehicle
2. Style of cab (regular, extended, or club)
3. Length of bed (long bed or short bed)
4. What color you are choosing - PLEASE PUT THIS IN THE NOTES!!!!!
-Single Stage color options are : Gloss Black, Satin Texture Black, White, Red, Blue, Orange. IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT COLOR PLEASE SELECT "CUSTOM POWDERCOAT COLOR" (SEE BELOW)
-Custom Color- Any color you would like. Please make sure to include the part number from Prismatic & any additional details needed to make sure you get the color you want. IF WE HAVE QUESTIONS WE WILL REACH OUT.
5. What size lift your truck has (under 6" or over 6")
Watch a full installation video by Full Send Diesel on #FSD4