The Wagler CRF6.7.1 Connecting Rod Set will support 1750+ Horsepower to make the bottom end in your 2016.5-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke bulletproof. Wagler Competition Products does all engineering, drafting, programming, machining, assembly, and QA in-house to ensure that all connecting rods are honed to factory specifications and fit OE pistons with no clearancing required.
This Wagler CRF6.7.1 Connecting Rod Set feature an updated H-Beam design that has been enhanced with the addition of strengthening ribs, beam thickness, and a larger radius to reduce stress risers. Using a State-of-Art dual angled tongue and groove design, these rods eliminate offset caps and retain a true bore. These connecting rods are made in the USA from 4340ACQ certified material and include ARP L19 3/8″ Fasteners for installation.
- Made In The USA
- Known To Handle 1750+ HP
- Standard Shot Peened Finish
- Forged From 4340ACQ Certified Material
- All Sets Balanced To A +/- 1 Gram Standard
- Connecting Rods Include ARP L19 3/8″ Fasteners
- H-Beam Design That Utilize Factory Replacement Bearing