This is Full Send Diesel's 1998.5-2020 Dodge Cummins FASS Fuel System/ SUMP DIY Install Kit. This Kit includes everything you need to plumb you fuel system with AN fittings and hose when installing your FASS fuel system and Beans Diesel Dual Port Sump if you choose to do so. The rubber hoses that come with fuel systems today tend to dry rot and crack over time causing leaks and break downs, our ASN Lines and fittings are EXTREMELY durable and will not leave you stranded. This is a do it yourself kit, the hoses are not made, you must measure, cut and assemble all hoses yourself. Please reach out to us with any questions regarding this product, and if you do not already have AN tools, we also sell those on our website for your use. Please read below to make sure this will work with your FASS pump and sump.
- 22' -8 Black Braided Hose
- (1) 90* 8AN Hose End
- (6) Straight 8AN Hose Ends
- (2) 8AN Male X 8AN ORB Adaptors (For Beans Sump)
- (1) 8AN Male X 1/2 Push lock Fitting (only used on 2019-2020 Cummins with CP4.2)
Will this fit my truck?
This kit works with 1998.5-2020 Dodge Cummins. You may have left over fittings that were not needed for your vehicle as this is a universal kit.
- 1998.5-2004.5 Trucks WITHOUT the in tank pump that are using the FASS TS-08-100-G & FASS TS-D08-165-G MUST USE the Beans Diesel Dual Sump PN:BDP280002.
- 1998.5-2004.5 Trucks WITH The in-tank pump that are using the FASS TS-D07-100-G & FASS TS-D07-165-G May use our kit to install with the Beans Diesel Sump PN:BDP280002 OR they can follow the FASS installation manual and install without the use of a sump.
- 2005-2020 Trucks that are using the FASS TS-D07-100-G, TS-D07-165-G, TS-D12-100-G & TS-D12-165-G May use our kit to install with the Beans Diesel Sump PN:BDP280002 OR they can follow the FASS installation manual and install without the use of a sump.
- 2019-2020 Truck WITH the CP4.2 Must use a small piece of the FASS push lock hose to adapt our AN lines to the FASS fitting connecting to the injection pump.
Full Send Diesel LLC